Saturday, December 31, 2011

Perspective cont...

It is New Year's Eve, and like you all, I think we sit back and try to take an intraspective look at our life over the last year or year's even.  I have to say, I truly am happy with the decisions I have made and where I am at in my life.  Of course, I still have the want of losing thirty pounds, and need to just quit being lazy.  But I am happy with who I am, what I have accomplished, what I am doing, and those I have in my life...  My husband is the greatest man on Earth and I am blessed to have him and his kids in my life, and that I can call them my family each and every day, that I am lucky enought to wake up.  For those I have fallen out of contact with, I am not saddened by it, it just means that I got sick of:  One, either doing all the intiative; or:  Two, was sick and tired of the constant games.  Life is to short, and if blood or nonblood related people in your life, bring you down, then there is no commandment that mandates you have to continually put yourself in a position to be ridiculed, harrassed and demeened.  I pray and thank the Lord for the strength in dealing with such situations, and for the guidance and love he has given me.  All of this has only brought my husband and I closer together.  My outlook for 2012 is such a positive one.  We have a lot of changes and decisions that will be needing made, and they are life altering.  I am anxious, but yet excited, and believe whatever the outcome, that that is what is meant to happen for me and my life.  The first six months of 2012 are going to be jam packed with events...I hope I don't lose focus on my personal goal for myself, and make myself a priority instead of always putting other's first.  I think I may use this default to not put myself first..It is always easier to help someone else, than to help yourself for some reason.  Well, to myself and all who read this, I wish you all a healthful and prosperous New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment