Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Perspective day number 2

Well hello friend and self....Today's weather totally is not cooperating with working out outdoors...freezing rain and horribly terrible wind, and I am one to get an ear infection at the drop of a hat.  Maybe this is an excuse, but I would rather miss one day and double up, than be sick for two weeks with an ear infection turn bronchial infection.  On a different note, I quit refined sugar last week, and this week, I am quitting soda.  I truly do not have horrible diet habits, but I know from past experience that cutting out the soda, whether diet or regular truly does make a difference.  I fight off the caffeine headache with green tea, and just exercising.  My husband and I received good news today to add to our family, so I am more than  excited to make sure I can do all that I can to be the healthiest mommy possible.  I love my family and the future of my family, and will do anything I can to make things happen.  I truly am blessed for my husband, and would do anything for him.  May God bless you all, and help you attain whatever New Year's resolutions you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment